Friday, October 12, 2018

Book Cover and Excerpt!


2018 WINTER RELEASE!
Book 2 of the WARRIOR CHILDREN Fantasy series!
BOOK II EXCERPT:  Sons of the Red Planet

“I too have been around for a very long time,” said Aaron. “Much of my time has been spent in other galaxies, protecting, defending and teaching. Every so often, I come back to my home planet, Mars. For a very long time, I have been trying to figure out a way to restore the balance on this planet. Through my travels, and with the help of certain gods and goddesses, we have devised a way to do just that. The plan is already in motion.
“Also, for many years, I have been tracking the demonic energy which I have felt on this planet. It always remained hidden to me, until recently.” Aaron rested his hand on Edward’s shoulder. “To be blunt, the son of Time and I came to this lair to destroy each and every one of you.”
Ang remained visibly calm, but quiet.
“However, after speaking with Ire, we have changed our minds. There is much to discuss, and much more to understand. Ire is a very peaceful creature. To our knowledge, and what our instinct says, you too have grown into peace and have become a benevolent being. This is not something we can so easily destroy, if at all.”






Vaughn Edward is a performing vocalist and instrumentalist, author and photographer. He has trekked over twenty cross-country trips in the States, performed throughout the U.S. and toured the Caribbean. He has authored two books, WARRIOR CHILDREN Fantasy series, and he has sold his photography canvases in various states. (www.vaughnedward.com)


Q&A Performance and Art blog:  https://performingartsblogcenter.blogspot.com
.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment